I WANT MY CHRISTIAN FICTION!
Tag - you're it! That's right, you've been chosen as someone very special and unique in our Christian Fiction Devourers Group on Goodreads! ...And we'd like to know more about you. So please share 7 unique/little known facts about yourself and the best book you've read in the past 7 months.
- I am a stay-at-home mom of 4 girls- 1 in college, 1 will be a senior in high school, 1, 9th grader and 1- 7th grader.
- I grew up in Monterey, CA- absolutely beautiful- but I didn't appreciate it when I was little- it was just home.
- Ever since I was little I have had the acting bug- Goldilocks was my first role (I was blonde then haha) now I use it in ministry at my church.
- My husband Dave is my best friend.
- The courtship of that same husband Dave was 6 months from 1st date to "I do" and 3 months after I do, I was pregnant with our first daughter :)
- I now live in the Pacific Northwest in Washington state- I miss the sun :)
- And just like my friend Jodie, I cry over movies, tv shows, commercials and BOOKS!
My favorite book in the past 7 months would have to be: Save the Date by Jenny B Jones. I think I liked it so much because it took me by surprise- it was sooo funny and yet still touched on some important issues- loved it! You can see my review here.